This delight modern 3-bedroom townhouse presents a great opportunity to just move in and enjoy or for the astute investor with a current rental income of $400 per week.
Great floor plan, light filled and spacious with open plan Kitchen, living and dining area flowing to a private courtyard. In a Boutique Complex of 9 with low body corp fees. Perfectly located in a quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by greenery and backing onto Ward Park, only a very short drive to Southport CBD, Australia Fair, Tram, Griffith University, Gold Coast university Hospital, private Hospital and Schools.
A property that ticks plenty of boxes, featuring:
– Entertainers kitchen with stone bench top, plenty of cupboard space, equipped with oven, cooktop and dishwasher.
– Split system air-con in lounge and master bedroom.
– Security screens downstairs/upstairs
– SLUG with storage plus extra car bay, and plenty of visitor parking.
– Downstairs laundry incls cupboard space and separate toilet.
– Extra storage including, understairs, linen and broom closet.
– Upstairs, Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and air-con. Plus Bedroom 2 and 3 are generous sized, all with fans.
– Backing onto Ward Park, pet friendly with kids play zone.
– Very private, surrounded by trees at the end of a Cul De Sac.
– Walk to bus stop and local shops incls. Convenient store, Restaurants, Takeaway, Cafe.
– Body corporate $38 per week, pets allowed by application.
– Council rate:$894(1/7/19-31/12/19)
– Water rate: $201/quarter*
Southport is in high demand and properties never last long on the market, this one really ticks all the boxes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.