Modern spacious two storey family home located in the prestigious “Crestwood Heights” Estate. Close to Griffiths University, Trinity Lutheran College and the Gold Coast Hospital. Currently tenanted with $680/week rental return – perfect investment for investors! Don’t miss out!
Master Bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, 3 further double bedrooms with built in robes, Family bathroom, Study or bedroom 5, Open plan family room, Formal lounge with bamboo flooring, Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Sun lounge with built in barbeque kitchen, Reverse cycle air conditioning, Powder room, Double garage, Large paved rear garden
– Multiple living areas for the family – lounge, family, living and dining.
– Modern kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and split air-con
– Further 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes and split air-con
– Security screen doors and windows
– 2.5KW Solar panels
– Two kitchens with gas cooktop
– NBN installed
– Covered Alfresco for outdoor entertaining.
– Very low maintenance yard
– 473m2 block
– Council rate for the last quarter is $956.85
Ideally located within the sought after ‘Crestwood Height’s’ precinct next door to the Gold Coast Hospital & Griffith University, major shopping centres and schools close by, quick access to the M1 and the beach only minutes away.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.